Thursday, August 10, 2006

Did the banners today.
Didnt really get a shot of it cos everyone's busy & stuffs.
A pathetic number of 7 people turned up.
Santosh, LK, Raj, Fazly, Jie, PF & me.
Raj's the most slackest among us.

He runs off when we're doing the banners,
disappears when we needed him & stuffs.
Oh wells.

WE LOVE SPRAYING THE TYRES!
People who walked past our class always cover their noses.
It was smelly you see :D :D


PF & Santosh's work!

Jie & Fazly's work!

LK & my work!

Ended way early than I thought.
Went over to Pf's after that (:

Went through my folders.
Realised that I hadnt posted many photos.
Rotting xD

At PF's!

They've caught the craziness :D

JIE! ^^

Me with some old toys :D

AFTER NDP!

It looks so wrong /:

During bestie's bday! :D

I didnt know it until now.
Its very very very important that you choose the right project partner.

我还记得你说的话
我会永远的记住的。

THANK YOU FOR ACCOMPANYING ME TILL 3 PLUS!
I MISS PANDA! =D


Im not crazy;
im just a lil unwell.

No comments: